October 13, 2010

Why am I, I?

To see my father bed ridden, to see my mom unable to walk all by herself... To see my dad open his eyes and unable to understand anything at all... To see my mom trying to snap her fingers to wake my dad up by making the noise, but unable to... To wish that mom had someone apart from me to fall back on, but realise there's no one...

That's my life, that's my reality... Just an extract from ten mins of my life... I dont live with the notion that I have a tough life, I just life with the fact that  I have a life, and I fall in love with it each time... Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

footloose said...

Great thought !
you are super strong ...continue that way!
Its disheartning to see mom like this...thats reality today..

Hope everything gets fine !
Keep loving life !

Jyothsna said...

Ashu...It takes lots of strength to be sane in a situation like this. Love and hope always keeps us moving ahead. You being strong and brave gives your mom a lot of strength.

Be strong and our love and wishes are always with you....
Soon...everything will get better!