July 17, 2008

Ageing while blogging

Since I started blogging, each time I would post something, I would think of my old age. Thinking about the way I would laugh at myself while reading my own posts that time, it felt great. While reading the newspaper today, I read about Olive Riley, World's oldest blogger aged 108 years (http://www.allaboutolive.com.au/). She passed away on July 12, 2008. Having worked as a bartender and as a cook at one of the railway stations in Australia, surviving two World Wars, and living upto 108 years, I really wish I had a chance to meet Olive once in my life. Wisdom comes with experience. Age and wisdom are not relative. But age and experience is. The older one is, more the experiences are. And each day is a new experience, with you, with my, and with everyone else.I wish I could make a movie or a documentary on Olive's blogs. I read her blog and it's amazing to see how people loved her at this age.
Sphere: Related Content

No comments: