February 15, 2018

All you need is company

I realised that you are so happy with people around.

I just hope that you aren't kept away from work or people. Even if you meet people and spend time with them it'd help you a lot. Your smile and laughter makes my moment, my day, and gives me hope for the life.

I'll miss all that till I see you again. But I'll be more hopeful and praying towards your well being and happiness that you are always solurroubded by people. Even if that means that I am not in those.

I just want you to be healthy, happy, and loving like you always have been. Take this time off to ensure that you are doing all this.

Let people take care of you, let them make you smile, and let them be with you.

My love will forever be around you.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: